Thursday, October 25, 2007

.: something beneath my memories :.

-You and I were different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were the one who taught me the value of love. You showed me what it was like to care for another, and I am a better [person] because of it. I don't want you to ever forget that. I am secure in knowing that what we had was real, and I am happy we were able to come together. And if, in some distant place in the future, we see each other in our new lifes, I will smile at you with joy, and remember how we spent a [summer vacation] beneath the beach, learning from each other and growing in love. And maybe, for a brief moment, you'll feel it too, and you'll smile back, and savor the memories we will always share together.-

Ps: " For my dearest friend MKL...many shits happened between us yet most are beautiful memories...time has been up side down before you and i came to that decision...where u had to choosed and i had to choosed for our best...you and i will remains friends forever because thats what we are from the beginning...."

No comments: