Wednesday, October 10, 2007

.: morning wish :.

Good Morning....

Hmmmmmm....what a beautifull morning though it's kinda boring, my husband already went out for his duty flight, today his route is to padang and medan....hmmmm...a long route he said and must be tiring for him later....I just could pray for him that God always be with him...

This morning...while I'm blogging here,I kept thinking what should i do for today...for sure is, at 2pm later today i will go to my parents in law's house to see all the preparation for this Ied Mubarrak day on 13th - 14th October later.

I was in kinda dillema for this year Ied....My mother in law was in USA since last month, so it means my father in law stay alone in their house for this Ied....Me and Hubbie want to stay with him,but the problem is we must also stay at my parents house because all of my family is going to be "mudik"....Serba salah deh...disisi lain pengennya nemenin papih,tapi disisi lain juga,kita berdua udah diminta bokap aku buat jaga rumah orangtua kita...the problem is the distance between this 2 house is quite far to each other....my parents in law's house is in cinere area and my parents's house is in duren sawit....

Kasian kan dia....harus sendirian pas lebaran gitu, tapi pastinya sih aku and suami bakal datang ke rumah nya pas lebaran nanti....cuma yah itu kasian ajah sama papih...karena harus lewatin malam takbiran sendirian....

yahhh...bingung deh....tapi mudah2an semua akan berjalan lancar....

No comments: