Wednesday, October 17, 2007

.: my craps today :.

what should i write today???

hmmmmm...from this morning there's not much to do, still busy take care of my hubbie's pain in the ass...hahahhahhaha..kalo dalam bahasa indonesianya nih : " ngurusin sakit wasirnya suamiku"....ribet deh ah...ngeyel banget dia...i told him to see doctor...but he refused...he's too afraid to go to doctor....

and then, after cooking, i started to get my butt for online still looking for some blogs templates...and found some interesting templates...

and now...my blog have a new look...yippieeeeeeeeee....

and i added some stuffs about counting days....quite fun...maybe its not new for other...but since this is my new blogs...so i hav eto make it good as i want...actually..i want it look good like my old blogs....

anyway....its quite a beautiful day..although a bit sad because my beloved niece "icha" must return to her house in bekasi...hmmmm...it will be another boring day without her in our house starting tomorrow...

my hubbie just went out for his flight again....now kinda confuse what to do...

hmmmm...i think i want to blogs something....but dont have any idea too...

urghhhhhhhhh...help me..........tell me what should i do today..!!!!!

No comments: