Sunday, October 21, 2007

.: Living and Lovin Life :.

Good Morning...Guten Morgen...Selamat Pagi...

Its's very boring here now at home..its almost 6am,jakarta time..and i wake up at 5am,because my husband have a morning flight today...after made some breakfast for him, and prepared everything that he needs,i decided to go back to my room and wanted to have another nap...lol...but baru ajah 5 menit masuk kamar, suamiku pamit untuk berangkat kerja...huh...its sunday morning!!!! and he have to work...actually i really wanted to go out with him today for movies, yesterday we cancelled it because on the way to the movies we had a big argument and it really turns our mood to bad that made us cancelled to watch the movies at kelapa gading...Thanks God...when we back at home we both can cool down and finish the big argument that we have....

and now, after he left to work,like i said...i was trying to get back to sleep but couldnt do that...like i still have something bugging on my mind...but i just can think positive...as i recently got many bad things at work and home...

This is what i got in my mind now..about LIVING and LOVING LIFE....

Everyone has a past,am i right?? You cant escape it, you cant run or hide from it, you dont have to love it, but you have to live with it...I can not say that mine was peaches and creams, but I must say that I embrace my childhood whole heartedly and that everything that I have lived through has made me the person that I am today...I feel the need to have thought on this because I had a blast from the past a couple minutes ago before i got that "suck" bad news from my boss...and it was on my own accord...I felt compelled because I dont get many opportunities to visit the city that molded my very being...

I love being here in Jakarta,Indonesia....yet I hate it because what still exists here that make me want to go away...but anyway...this is my home...

It's easy to say forgive and forget,but putting words into action is a mighty feat when so much hurt of so many people is on the line...How can I feel Ok with my own life when the people closest to me are still in turmoil ; are still drowning in regret that they cant admit ; reset life decisions made long ago ; neverhad opportunities to explore life dreams..??? Am I a product of duty...??? Of ignorance...??? Certainly not love... But I am not existing without Love I am certain...

Ugh....I just hope...everything that i got now will turns out to be better soon...Because i have the love from all the people surround me...my husband,my parents,my family,my friends....

Before i ended this craps i have this morning...here a quiz i took just a while ago about personalities...




Have A Good Sunday to all of you!!!!

No comments: