Monday, May 26, 2008

.: new Tag :.

widiwwww...dapet tag dari Dwi Woelan...dah lama nih gak kena PR2an dan tag2an....okehhh..langsung dikerjain deh sebelum posting yang lain....
  1. What do you want for your birthday?Nothing Special lah...yang penting suami ada selalu disampingkuh...yah syukur2 sih dapet surprise lain...hihihihi...rumah kek,berlian kek....gubraghhhhhh...ngarep dot com..
  2. Who will be your next kiss? My Hubby and my parents...
  3. When was the last time you when to the mall? Today...tadi siang....dari Cilandak town square, itu termasuk mall juga kan ...
  4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope....I'm at home now...no need socks...
  5. How did you spend your summer? Hmmm...kalo di Indo summer tuh bulan apa yah?...kayaknya gak kemana2 deh...i just stayed at home....
  6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? Yessssssssss...today I watched The Chronicles Of Narnia : Prince Caspian
  7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coca Cola
  8. What are you wearing right now? Red shirt and jeans short
  9. What was your last purchase? Nasi Goreng NGJ pondok labu
  10. What was you’re the last food you ate? Nasi Goreng
  11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My suami lah...paling akuh bangunin dia buat nemenin akuh sampai akuh tidur lagi...
  12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes...I bought a long jeans skirt...actually it was suamikuh who bought it for me...
  13. Do you have a pet? Yes, some fishes
  14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? hmmmm...watched Indiana Jones movies made me laugh a lot and also seeing stupid and silly things that suamikuh did...
  15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? ---hmmmm...nowhere i think, but if in any place there will be my suamikuh, then i want to be there where ever he will be...
  16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Sepatu dan gelang2 juga some accesories...
  17. One thing you hate about yourself? ---hmmmm....I'm such a lazy woman...and easy temper one of typo of woman...
  18. Do you miss anyone? My Old friend in Amerika...Mr Mike...
  19. What are your plans for the day? hmmm...since that i already did what i want to do today, so for now i just want to take rest...
  20. Last person you msg’d?My friend telling her some english words she asked me about...
  21. Ever went to a camp? Yes...along time ago when i was still at college...
  22. Are you a good student in school? Yes....I did
  23. What do you know about the (your) future? Well...i actually dont know yet but definately i try to be better each day for my future so i could be a good wife and a good parents in the future...
  24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?Yes...I love perfumes...got so many collections of it...
  25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? She's in Pengadegan area and also got a bestfriend in Meruya area...
Well...kayaknya akuh akan oper tag ini ke Deazy, Dessy Fitriana and Andiana....juga buat smeua yang baca blog ini yahh....

No comments: